Our Internet banking service will revolutionise the way you do your banking. Now you can manage your accounts and transact from your home, your office or even on the move – all you need is an Internet connection!
The Barclays Internet banking service is simple, quick and convenient but best of all you never have to visit a branch.
With Internet banking you can:
- View your account information
- View, download and print your statements
- View, download and print your Proof of Payments
- Transfer funds between your Barclays accounts and other Barclays accounts or even accounts at other local banks
- View your Barclaycard statements
- Link your accounts (both credit card and additional bank accounts)
- Pay your utility bills, purchase airtime and load mobile wallets
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates
- Access your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world
Signing up is free of charge: simply register online or visit your nearest branch and complete a registration form.
Registering for Internet banking also gives you access to the Barclays Tanzania mobile app for the additional convenience of smartphone and tablet banking.